body kit mounting procedure, was:RE: TECH-Electric Recaros Wiring?

the kit is screwed and glued on.  VW used some special glue, don't
remember what kind.  someone recommended "3M automotive trim adhesive
tape", said it works very well.  got a bentley?  the real procedure is
in there...

chris
86 16V scirocco