RE: oil light

This is the thing on the back of the cluster, right?
Then its the same thing that makes the busser go nuts every now and
again...
buzzt. buzzt. buzzt. pause. buzzt. buzzt. dramatic pause.......
buzzzzzzzzzzzzzttt! buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzt!
SHUT UP! SHUT UP! AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!
(banging dashboard with head)

Thanks....
Chris 'ow, my head hurts' Chemidlin

>Bad dynamic oil pressure computer....or some kinda stupid short in you
dash that is causeing a current leak into the light

majordomo@scirocco.org.