wiper wipe gripes

	does anyone else out there have a problem with their wiper blades
wiping the screen 6 times after using the wiper fluid?  bloody thing
pisses me off!  i spray the fluid onto my windshield, and after 3 wipes,
it's mint!  streakless, clean, and best of all, see-through.  of course,
the relay just keeps that baby going for 6 wipes.  by the 4th wipe things
get hazy, and by the sixth, i gotta spray it again.  is it possible to
make alterations to the relay, or to swap it out for one that'll wipe
fewer times?  thanks.

jason
the mad bastard