Re: Washer Nozzles

You can get the two spray pattern nozzles from the dealer for a couple
bucks a piece.  Mine did not fit when I tried to put them in.  I had to
get a "metal nibbling" tool to cut the hole bigger.  This thing rocks!
It cuts 1mm by 2mm squares, and will cut through some pretty thick
metal.  Just paint the edges of the hole with primer or touch up paint,
and it won't rust.  You just have to cut one hole at a time until the
nozzle fits.  Really quick and easy.  I got the tool from Radio Shack of
all places.  No where else had it.  HTH

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v (on the stands being stripped)