81 (S?) mk1 for sale...

saw this in r.a.m.v.w.:

        I am located in San Antonio, TX.  I was looking to get around
$1000.
(But more is always better)  :-)

        Quick Specs: Manual, silver/black, A/C (but the switch in the
dash that
turns on the A/C needs fixin, so I haven't used it in a while),
original engine, no real major problems (replaced master cylinder 2
months ago, distributor about a year ago, and normal clutch
replacement).  As far as the original owner, and a local mechanic can
tell, this Scirocco was made in Germany.  *shrug*

Thanks for all the help,
Thomas R.
trauschu@startel.net

i wish i could snap this up, but i'm broke....

chris
86 16V scirocco