Re: This ever happen to you?

> > So, how was your day?
> >
> >               Shawn Meze

Actually, I'll use this excuse to tell everyone that today is my
birthday!  Yep, I'm offically an old guy now: 30.  The people here in
my office decorated it with black balloons, pictures of old people with
a caption 'the best is yet to come', black crepe' paper...the whole
official old-fart thing.  Can you believe it?  But I'm not bitter, no...

Oh, and since I didn't announce it before, some days ago I was a daddy
again.  Two sons now, my three year old Erik, is now joined by >10lb Kyle.
It's been very sleepy at my house lately. At least I had all my kids
before 30...

For some scirocco content:

My 2L engine is almost ready to come home with me...except for a chipped
oil pump gear...I tried to order this $86 wonder from the dealer 10 days
ago, but it was superceeded by a very incorrect part.  "Hmmmm, do you
really think that I could use this rear wheel spindle in place of that
gear...?  Well, if you say so!!"  Anyway, I ordered it again today.  It
wasn't a total bust though, I did get the underhood black plastic grills
(the ones up near the cowl) and a factory fresh hood ground strap. Oh,
the grills are $6.08ea, and the ground strap was $10.80.  Show car quality
and all that pain in the ass...

==Brett