poor mileage

I'm only getting about 20mpg in a mix of city/highway driving, can anyone
give me a run down on the areas I need to start looking for a problem, maybe
a list of points with the most likely area first.
BTW, air filter was replaced 4 months ago, fuel filter 8 months ago, oxygen
sensor, 8 months ago, oil filter yesterday :-) spark plugs 8 months ago,
wires a year ago, tranny 4 months ago (automatic to ACD 5 speed) All items
were replaced with quality parts (nothing from Wal-Mart)

Thanks for any help/advice
ian
ICQ# 1941132