RE: Question more to the UK members.

Exactly correct. Clear Indicator lenses here tend to be around 80-100
pounds. That's 120-150 US dollars. Very expensive. you'd be better off
getting them there I think.
As for other 'differences' between US and UK, I can't think of any that
haven't already been mentioned. Except you get 16valves and we don't. not
fair.
But I can't recommend Volksbits. I've used them before and encountered many
problems with their service. They still owe me money from a month ago.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html