Bolt torques needed, Bentley is missing.

Well my bentley is missing right now, wonder if my mopar loving gf did
something to it?, so I need some bolt torques if someone will help.  I need
the torque for the axlebeam/trailing arm mounts to the car body nuts and
the long bolt/nut that connect the axle beam to the mounts, and the torque
for the stub axle mounting bolts.  This is for a 16v rear disc trailing arm
if that matters.  Hopefully I'll find that Bentley later this week.  Thanks
a lot and just email me the torques privately.

John Worden
Old Town, ME.
 '98  Dakota cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue,
 '84  Scirocco (under construction) Brakes and Suspension currently
 '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)