Re: Car Names [was: RE: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone]

My 85 is named Sheila.  I named it after a girl I worked with that owned
an 85 Scirocco 4 years before I got into my first VW.  I had no idea at
the time what kind of car, and just how special this car was.  Hey I was
only 13!!  Anyway, when I bought mine the first thing that popped in my
head was the name Sheila when I saw her, because it was the exact same
car Sheila drove.

--
Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v (up on the stands being stripped)