RE: Car Names

>i've been trying to name mine for close to 7 years now.  my girlfriend
>just called it "lil' fast one" a few months ago and it stuck...  she
>drives an 86 ford tempo with faded red metallic paint (which will NOT
>shine up no matter HOW many times i try to polish it...), auto trans, a
>saggy rear end, frilly looking hubcaps and balloon tires.  i call it
>"ophelia".
>
>chris
>86 16V lil' fast one

Ok,
My GF's name is Ofelia, not the car.
I have the 84 Jetta GLi, known as the uGLi- cause it's ugly.
I have the 58 ragtop beetle, known as the 'buglet'- after I lowered it,
I visited my mom and she thought it looked like a 'little bug- a
buglet.'
I have the 65 bug, known as either 'the bomb'- cause of it's flat black
paint, or 'SCRAPE!' because it's way too low (i can drag the center
tunnel...), or 'the jam car' because the guy who I bought it from DROVE
it from CA. This car is in such bad repair, I laugh to think that
someone actually called it transportation....

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen