brakeswont bleed help

grrr the rear passenger drum on my 87 8v wont bleed, nothing comes
out. and back to my broken bleeder valve, wouldnt ya know it my
stripepd car's is also broken, what luck, so anyways im trying to
bleed this and nothing is coming out, i had my wife pump the brake 50
times and still nothing, guess this means i have to taker it to a
shop and have them blow the line out? I had a shop replace the MC so
I guess i'll take it back to them? grrrr this sucks.

just maybe someone on this list had a trick or two to try before it
gets towed there (almost no braking power currently)

Ryan