Re: Virtual World Parts web page

At 02:46 PM 1/17/99 -0800, you wrote:
>A1SCIROCCO@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> Anyone else having trouble with this webpage.    www.parts4vws.com
>>
>> Matt
>> 84 8v
>>
>> --
>

>Yepper, seems all but the Index page have gome MIA.
>
>I sent email to K & M Potter on Friday, not sure if Mike really knows or
>not though.

  He probably knows about it, I emailed him about it yesterday. I talked
with him about the site a few times, and he is in the middle of switching
to a new ISP(I believe), because of a number of problems. Anyhow, whether
this is part of the switchover, I don't know.

>Shawn!  Driver over there and kick the server!  ( heh heh )

  Maybe he should kick the person running the server. I think thats where
the problem lies. Too many small ISPs I have dealt with seem
extraordinarily incompetent when it comes to handling even simple
procedures on a UNIX based server.

Brad