HELLLLPPP PAINTING A SILVER ROCCO

ok guys   i am getting ready to paint my rocco  its an '84    i  have looked
where every one had told me to look for the paint code and still have found
nothing ... there was a sticker   on the door jam of the drivers side but its
gone    i am thinking thats what i need ....       some one please help me
find the code for my paint
if you were to go to the scirocco.org page and look at scirocco 2 photos
the silver one on the top row  in the middle  is the color i need the paint
code for  ..... please every one look   i  need to find it so i can paint my
rocco so i can drive it instead of my POS 81 corolla
thanks
Mark