Re: what we don't like on our Sciroccos

Then consider yourself lucky.  Don't get me wrong, i'm not complaining about
the function of the sunroof, I love the tilt and slide, but its the quality.
I have huge scratches in the top of mine, because it has worked itself out
of alignment, and it is very hard to open and close.  And yes, i know this
is a problem that could be fixed, and i will get around to it someday, but
its just a part of the car that could have been designed a little better i
think, going by the number of people that have the same troubles.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571