Re: Cincy: Convoy lists

Well guys, why don't we get a list of attendees going to the Cincy cruise
in.  Man, this thing is getting huge, its pretty sweet.  THis could be an
annual scirocco gathering...and we could take over the world. anyway, here
goes, add yourselves to the list

WESTERN CONVOY (Canada): Riley McDowell(Vancouver), Owen Rabey(Calgary),
Jody Bailey(Saskatoon),

NORTH EAST (Canada): Verne Harris, Mad Bastard(London), Paul
Maione(Montreal),

East Coast (States): Rich Zuk(NYC)

Well, lets see who else is going, this might help people organise some rides
too.  I know a bunch more are in, but can't remember where you are.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571