Re: racing in cinci....

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 11:19:46 -0500 (EST) stoopid kid
<stoopid@idirect.com> writes:
>  then jason got busted in NY
>for running some mad californian (thank christ i didn't have my car
>there).  so, what's it going to be?  thanks for the info.
>

>jason
>the mad bastard

As I recall, we got arrested because of YOU. Was it not YOU that said,
hey Shawn, I want you to race Jason.
Was it not YOU that waved Jason up along side my car? True that Jason and
myself were the ones fully responsible for our actions that night, but
you should feel some responsibility for what you manipulated us to do.
No?

Oh, they don't arrest in Ohio BTW so go for it dude! :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and