Re: HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:21:36 -0800 Brian Honnold <bhonnold@pac-cap.com>
writes:
>I don't suppose anyone out there still has a scale that would verify
>Kevins claim that solid lifters are lighter and therefore
>superior?????

Dont have a scale but the leftovers I have, they weigh about the same. If
I were into the drug scene, I would have one of those little dope scales
and be able to weigh them for you. Alas I dont, so I cant.
Sort of a bold claim eh?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and