RE: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

>    Well, my first car was an Isuzu Impulse turbo.  Awesome car and
>    design, drove the hell out of it, and it promptly blew up.  So, I
>    wanted something with a similar design,

i guess you guys all know that the original design for the mk2 scirocco
is what's known as the isuzu impulse?  the same guys who designed the
mk1 also did the mk2 prototype, but VW didn't like it, so VW designed it
themselves (or commissioned it to karman, not sure about this), and the
original design was made into the isuzu impulse.  ever wonder why they
look so alike?  and the impulse had a monowiper too...

chris
86 16V scirocco