Re: SCIROCCO SURVEY for everyone

> When did you first know you had to have a Scirocco for yourself?

I learned to drive in one.  My mom bought one when I was 14 years old.
Sheesh...12 years ago already!  Yikes!

> What was it about the car that made you want one so badly?

I loved the 'what the hell is that?' looks I always got when driving it
and of course they are fun cars to drive in general.  I am currently on
my 5th Scirocco.  80, 81, 86, 88, 89.  I wish I still had them all.

-Mike
95 GTI VR6
88 Scirocco 16V
87 Cabbie