Wheel fit question

Hi all.

I have an extra set of 13" rims and tires on my parts car. I was wondering
if they would fit on my '85 GTI. I know the 13s can't go on a 16v 'rocco
because of the front rotor size, and I was wondering if this is also the
case with GTIs. I ask because the tires on the GTI are pretty much shot,
while the ones on the parts car are in damn good shape. This is somthing I
want to do just till the snow melts, nothing permanent. It's getting
teardrops as soon as I have some spare cash.

zach
86 8v
84 8v
85 GTI(baby needs a new set of shoes.)