Re: Gremlins, Pacers, and other oddities that never should have existed

My cousin had a Gremlin with a 304 V8 in it. It was this fugly puke yellow
color. Uglier than sin, but fast as all hell. 3 spd manual tranny too. Wish
I had it, just to see the look on camaro owners' faces when I stomped their
ass with it.

zach
86 8v
84 8v