Re: paint quote

> Whats he gonna do? Build all new sheet metal for you? That quote is about
> 3800 too much. Shop around, unless you have alot of body work that needs
> to be done, never step foot inside his shop again. $4500, is he nuts?!
> GAWD!
> 4500 peso's maybe! Not dollars. sheez

    Heh, after I painted my car (total of about $1800) I was told that it
was a $5000 job.  I was quoted over 5K when I went to a shop some years
before I painted my car, of course this included entire color change.
But, it doesnt shock me that they would want $4500.  All I gotta say is do
as much work as you can yourself, that will help costs.

 Andre'
 Neon Green 79