Re: Cincy cruise. (distance)

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999 12:49:10 -0800 (PST) Brett P VanSprewenburg
<brettv@rocketmail.com> writes:

>yer killin me here. :)  It's already 500+ miles one way for me,

8 hrs driving. Easy dude.

> three more hours may add too much...

Oh puhlease, dont be a whiner just DO IT! I drove HOW LONG to see your
mug? I drove HOW FAR to spend quality time with Jason(16V) in handcuffs?
(not even fur lined I might add.) The driving part is what makes it fun!
Especially after your engine build, it should be that much more fun and
besides, thats the best thing you can do to a newly built powerplant is
take it on a long roadtrip.

If I can find a good MK-I for somebody, I just might be able to make the
trek myself! (Im looking hard too! Keep finding trick MK-II's tho...IM
LOOKING!)
So im looking at about a 24 hr drive at least. (Depends on how hard I can
push the car I will have. Not gonna push it too hard, but 75mph should
get me there @ 24 hrs.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and