Re: Cincinnati cruise: WhenWhere?

On Wed, 13 Jan 1999, Jim Jarrett wrote:

> When is this?

Check my post from last night... title Cincy Cruise <important non-info>
or something like that....

It will be in May... the date has not been finalized yet...

> Is there a URL?

yep.. on Geocities somewhere.... go to my main page for the link to it:
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/

> Could I bring my Passat?

Sure, but know the priority.. SCIROCCOs!  <grin>  It all started two years
ago with only Sciroccos, but it has grown.  All H20 dubs are welcome.
Everyone who has come has beenn true enthusiasts... even the 60 year old
couple with 2 Sciroccos!

Greg :)  (bored at work....)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm