RE: [neo-Scirocco] Any Photo Artists out there?

Man, talk about a late night with nothing to do! And they wonder why I show
up to work late.

Anyway, tell me what you think. I've been looking for an excuse to learn
Photoshop. I only spent about two hours on it, so I wouldn't call it a work
of art or anything, but I think that the changes are consistent with what VW
did with the Rabbit/Golf I/II to make the Scirocco. The nose is a little
funny, so I might yet play with that a little.

Neal

http://autoshow.vw.com/art/wallpaper/golf/GolfGLSProPas1280x1024.jpg

Have fun!

TBerk