brakes

hey, I have spent the last couple of weeks working to bring my scirocco
back up to the stock level. It has been a pain but almost everything
works. Now I want to redo my entire brake system. What I wanted to know
is can I use new stock vented rotors with my current calipers. I know
they are not very expesnive and I am going to rebuild the wheel
cylinders, and flush the system out and replace the vaccumm diphram in
the booster thingy. Also would the sport master cylinder be worth it for
me to purchase? if not I am going to replace with new stock. I plan to
start customizing this spring but need better brakes now and right now I
can't afford the drilled rotors and that stuff. I wnat to make sure I
have a good foundation to build on thats reliable.
thanks
c-ya,
dave
'82 Scirocco
"sometimes I wish I was dead...wait not me you" -Jack Handey-