Re: NJ Meet

Sounds like a fine idea to me......except, I'm still but 20 years old.
Hate to spoil stuff, but I still want to meet up with you guys.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1987 Scirocco 16v

"Think about how dumb the average person is, and then remember that half
the population is EVEN stupider!"....George Carlin