Intro & Questions

Hey list, just subscribed.  I recently purchased a '78 Rocco.  The car was
stored for ten years and is in good condition for a 21 year old car.
Completely stock car.  White with the black stripes on the hatch and sides of
the car and non-a/c. Haven't seen one of these in a long time. Perfect auto-x
car!  Wish it was an 'S' but hey...anyhow, couple of questions.  I'm in need
of (gee...surprise) a dash cover but would like to avoid having carpet on my
dash!  Any sources for plastic covers?  Second,  is there anyone that stocks
the rear and side window seals (non-chrome)?  I've already got the front seal
no problem. The car seems to not have had the recall( by VW ) done on the
emergency brake cables.  Is there even a shred of hope the dealer can still
update these?  Thanks!
Steve-Atl GA
'78 Rocco
'81 Rabbitruck