List Downtime

Sometime throughout the day (1/8/99) the queues for the scirocco list got
hosed. I've restarted the processes, and as we speak, thousands of emails
are heading out into the great blue yonder. No messages were lost, and
much thanks to you alert readers for notifying me! (Dave Barry reference)

Goodnight :)

~C

Christopher Mende           FederalExpress            Work: 719-262-1022
www.neubayern.net     Distributed Systems Support     Page: 888-786-1344
www.fedex.com              Colorado Springs           Home: 719-963-0092