From: Kris Rayner <veritech@fix.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Donnerstag, 7. Januar 1999 22:03
Subject: Re: 24V VR6 introduced in Europe...VWoA blows

Don't count on being able to get much more power, maybea few
ponies, but not much.  Don't forget, the 220HP version is running
17PSI out of that turbo!!!!!! I don't see how you could put much
more boost to that motor with out doing some major work on it.
Audi went through and strengthened all the components in order for
it to be reliable at that boost pressure.  Maybe if they started
getting a little more hi tech, like variable valve timing and getting
the motor to rev higher they'd get more out of it.