RE: engine heating up

	If you have a Bently Manual, follow the procedure to test
whether or not your impeller is loose in the Water Pump.  Bascially, you
jam a long handled (strong) screwdriver in through a hole in the back to
jam the impeller (WITH THE CAR TURNED OFF) and then try to turn the
impeller by hand where the belt normally drives it.  If you can move it,
replace it. :)

-WileyC
1984 Red 8v