NJ MEET!

Hey everyone...

Rich Deede and myself have been talking about a possible meet somewhere
in the Central Jersey region.
We were thinking about a resturant and maybe something else to do, on
Feb 13th (its a Sat.)

Maybe we could meet in the morning or round noon and hangout for a
while...

I was also thinking about inviting some members from the VINTAGVW
(aircooled) list and my local club (Central Jersey VW Society).

I don't know what we should do, but the idea of going to the Jersey
Shore would be cool... Some of the resturants are open and the only
thing open on the boardwalk is the Arcades...  could be fun... It would
be a great opp'ty to get a photo of your car on the Boards overlooking
the ocean with the dark, winter sky background... The cops aren't around
too much then, so I don't think they'd mind....

I wanna drive the '58 down, but Im re-doing the clutch tube, interior
and Narrowing the front beam this month, so It might not make it... i
guess Ill drive the uGLi.

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen

            NEW TOY!!!  '65 scrape-bug:   'the bomb'