Re: couple questions/Temp

In a message dated 1/7/99 10:53:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, Coracin@usdl.com
writes:

<< well that was something important...  in that case, yes, your thermostat
 is bad.

 chris
 86 16V scirocco

I have to question this.... I thought you were in some SUPER cold part of
North America or something.  Your car isn't gonna warm up in 6-8 miles.  Mine
doesn't at least.  I'd place my money on the heater valve near the firewall
first.  HTH
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87