For European Listers .. Looking for plates if you can get them

To you European Listers. . I'm looking for a set or two of Euro Plates . .
In good condition.. .  you know the long ones vs or stupid american short ones
. .
Well anyway if any of you can get me a set or two . . Please don't lift them
off cars but if you have any extra or spot any in a junk yard I'll be happy to
buy them and pay for the shipping . .
Well Thanks fro the time. . .
~Danny~
88 16v Tornado Red

Oh and yes I know I can get ones made here in the states but I want real ones.
. .