Re: [non-Scirocco] VR6 & VW

>On Wed, 6 Jan 1999, Shawn C Meze wrote:
>
>> I keep thinking that it would make SUCH a great tow vehicle! A VW
towing
>> a VW to a race? Kewl!
>

>I agree..that would kickass...plus you could cook up your lunch at the
>track instead of brown baggin it!
>
>Eric

I don't know if anybody likes VW dragracing history, but the famous
'EMPI Inch Pincher' had an extra cool tow vehicle... It was a type2
pickup that was extended enough to fit the race car on the back--- I
love the way that they looked together.
What you've gotta do, is sacrifice the upper rear corner of the Eurovan
and cut it off at a 45degree angle, then attach a giant ramp and winch
so you can put the racecar on the back!   Too cool...

                       CHRIS CHEMIDLIN

          NEW MUSIC!         http://www.spredhaus.com
      VW PHOTOS!     http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus
          58 Type1 Ragtop, 84 Jetta uGLi, 87 Foxwagen