Re: Another quick one

> One more...
>

>          Where does everybody get their parts from? Catalogue, parts
store?

> 																	Jeff

For small things I usually hit the dealer, for larger things (and parts
that vw really rips you off for (i think they quoted me over $600 for a
rebuilt alternator once)) or performance parts, your best bet is probably
Mike Potter (aka the potterman) from Virtual World Parts.  Check out his
website at www.parts4vws.com

    Great customer service, and he's a scirocco driving list member too.

		HTH

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571