Re: Could it be?

WOW, what a good deal.  since mine is newer, it must be worth 20 grand
easy...in my dreams.  At least that was good for a laugh :)

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

>Could this car even be worth anything this close?
>

>Price: $14,000.00 Best Offer Mileage: 29,600.00 miles Combination For Sale
By: By Owner

>Category: Two-Door Coupe Color: Blue Condition: Used
>Features: Classic,
Florida car stored since 95. Drake race engine Eibach springs >with Boge
Turbo gas struts and shocks. Neuspeed front and back upper and lower stress
bars, oversize swaybars (22 front 28mm >rear). Euro bumpers, BF Goodrich
Comp T/A 195 50H 15 mounted on 15" Ronal Alloy Rims. Full polyurethane
bushings and engine >mounts, new rubber and window seals. Interior includes
Blaupunkt CD player, Momo steering and shift knob. This immaculate >example
of the last Scirocco 1 is a one of a kind and can be yours for $14,000