ATTN: MK1 Kamei Airdam Update

Hello all,

Here's the latest on the run of Kamei front Airdams for the Scirocco
1's.  They will still be made but a "slight" oversight on electrodyne's
part has been made.  They realized that they were completely out
of the Material that they used to make them (it's been a while since
they have made some ;) ) They Ordered the Material but there
supplier is back logged on orders & is giving an ETA on material to
Electrodyne of late Feb to early March :(   I am accepting orders &
will be letting everyone know when the cutoff is as soon as I know.
So far I have about list members down for 15  & can have as many
as needed made so if your thinking about it don't wait to long let
me know as this may not happen again & if it does it may be as
long as a year from now.

The prices are as follows....

List members $130 shipped UPS ground in the Cont U.S.
Listmembers in Canada $120 & I'll do what I can on the shipping
but I can't swing free....sorry :(
All California residents add Local sales Tax to a $120 taxable
figure.
If a list member refers a friend who is not on the list the same price
applies as the list member.

Retail ( Non-list / non-referral ) is $160 & applicable Shipping & you
list guys are getting 1st dibs before they get put on my site for sale.

Payment can be Visa, M/C, Postal money order, or Check.

Please e-mail or call me to add your name to the list so I have an
accurate # when the material arrives.

Thanks guys,  Happy New Year!!

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman