Re: Who WTB Mk1 front spoiler?

That was me, but I'm not really into the S-style airdam. I'm looking for
a straight up duckbill, as seen in this pic:

http://www.public.iastate.edu/~mldeimer/GREGD/red81.jpg

If this is what you got, awesome.

I'm posting to the group as well to ask if this style chinspoiler was
ever stock on the Scirocco or any other car.

AsB4,
Ed