Re: Scirocco; Miss Spellings???

> I was walking through Meijer yesterday since it was like one of ten
places
> actually open, and was in the auto department. I saw one of those
listings for
> cars and though l would just flip through it. The book was for
trailer wiring
> harnesses ,and as l flipped through l saw are beloved name slaughtered
> SOROCCO   ???  l was quite upset anyways just wondered if anyone
else has ever
> noticed this sort of thing or am l just crazy?

Big time!!! I have seen this so much, and everytime I see it I think
to myself "How can people be so dumb???"
Miss Spellings I have seen in the past:

Sirocco
Sciroco
Scirocolo <--- I don't know where the "L" comes from
Sciricko  <--- ??????

I'm sure I've seen more, but these are the ones I can
remember off the top of my head

==
Paul Maione (Rump Rocker)
Scirocco 86' 8v
In search for a Rabbit GTI (Given up. Lack of funds)
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/9149/scirocco2.htm
  -The nicest looking Scirocco in a 12 Kilmoter radius.-
(Actually, the only Scirocco within a 12 Kilometer radius!!)