Teardrop CenterCaps

Hey guys&gals,
Anybody got two centercaps for teardrops sitting around that U figure U can't
sell cause they're not perfect and you maybe wanna sell em to me reallllly
cheap???  I had a complete set of 4 in good shape but I can't find 2 of them
and I'm pulling my hair out cause i've gone through allll of my house & garage
& attic to no avail.  Anywho, they don't need to be in great shape or
anything...... just not completely destroyed.  TIA
O BTW, my car looks much better now with teardrops than with the rabbit GTi
wheels IMHO but new wheels & tires will be coming by summertime... woohooo!
Dan May
8716VScirocco 95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87