Owner of the downloaded MK1

I'm expanding my webpage to include a section on Sciroccos. It is under
construction right now. I have already made a banner for this page. It
consists of my own scirocco (a red 1985) and an MK1, which I downloaded
from I forget where. I want to know who the owner is; if the owner
doesn't mind my use of his/her car; and if this person has a webpage? If
you answer yes to all of the above, I will make your car an ImageMap
link to your site. Below is the address. The pic in question is near the
bottom. You can check out the rest as your own interests direct.

JSJackson

http://www.geocities.com/~treadgar/