From: MarkThomas <scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
To: Scirocco List <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Subject: Updated Site
Date: Sunday, February 28, 1999 1:18 PM

I updated my site today. Lots more pics of my car. I've kept all images bar
one 10k or less. So it should all br quite quick. It's kind of interactive;
you get to choose which bits of the car to 'zoom' in on. Well sort of.
Have a look at
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html
I am also thinking of adding shockwave stuff to the site. Animations and
videos and silly menus etc. Is everyone capable of viewing shockwave flash
files?

Sorry about the lack of exact Scirocco content.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: scirocco.gt@virgin.net
Have a look at my Website
http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html