[Fwd: 1988 VW Scirocco 16V]

from r.a.m.v.w....

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 1988 VW Scirocco 16V
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 1999 23:43:50 GMT
From: alex johann reponen <ajrepone@midway.uchicago.edu>
Newsgroups: rec.autos.marketplace,rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

I will be selling my 1988 Scirocco in two weeks and wanted to know if
anyone was interested in buying it. It has less than 80K miles on it i
think and is in pretty good shape. Most of the internals have been
replaced
in the past 18 mos (fuel pump, distributor etc, stuff like that) it is
white with black leather interior and pretty dark tint on the windows. I
won't say that this is a real; princess, but that's why i am only looking
for
$2000. If you are in the VA/MD/DC area please repsond to
a-reponen@uchicago.edu and let me know!

Alex