Max Window Tint?

In a message dated 2/27/99 1:08:28 PM Eastern Standard Time,
scirocco_16v@yahoo.com writes:

> Also where can you buy tint? Tint shops? If it costs about
>  $112-230 for a roll I might as well get it done professionally, they
>  don't
>  screw up!!!!

And hopefully, if you find a good shop, a nice long warrantee.

What's the darkest that I could go without impairing night visibility too
much? I'm not too concerned about state inpection, since my best friend is an
optician, and the doc he works for will write a script for me, saying I need
tinted windows for medical reasons (gotta love it.)

::sigh:: I want for the days of Knight Rider, where KITT could change the tint
himself... nice and dark during the day, but have it lighten at night.

Benjamin
New London, CT
93 Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor 164k miles
85 Saab 900 Turbo 224k miles (the AutoXer)
84 Volvo GLT Turbo Wagon 189k miles (4 sale)
78 AMC Gremlin 76k miles (don't ask)
Impending VW Scirocco 16v purchase :-)