AMS show this Sunday 10am-4pm

Kathy and I are going.   :  )
12:00  - 4:00.
I am not sure what car we are driving.
I want to get a Passat nose cone (Mike can you get me a better deal?)
I can't meet after, gota go to a party after.
Doug
87 16v Scirocco
81 8v Scirocco
90 Passat

Message text written by Kevin Collins
>Ok, showtime is almost here.. who's going, who's on the fence, and does
anybody wanna try to get a group together before or after the show?

For those of you thinking of coming but not sure where it is or how
to get there.. address is 850 W 18th St, Costa Mesa.  Use Mapquest to
draw you a map and tell you exactly how far it is from your location..

--
Kevin Collins<