[Tech: Fuel pump relay?] Part IV

Well I didn't replace the transfer pump...
Which when looking back on it was a bad idea.
Soo... its the weekend and my rocco and me
have a date...

Where is the transfer pump and what does it
look like?  Is this a 10 min job or a 2 hr
nightmare?

Any help is appreciated!

Man I miss my big block... at least then
I knew what the heck I was looking for.
Of course the car handled like a brick but
it sure sounded nice... I miss that...
*sigh*

L'