Front turn signal lens needed!!!!!!!!!!!!

(sorry if this has appeared before; tried it once but didn't seem to
work).

I need a driver's side front turn signal lens. Local junkyards did not
have anything.

Any one of you Euro-turn-signal guys have your old lens to spare? Or do
you know of anyone that has a spare driver's side lens?

Please let me know, and help out a fellow Scirocco-driver in these
embarrassing times of driving with a broken lens.

Thanks,

Ilias

ps: when I didn't need it, there were tons of Scirocco's with the lenses
in junkyards around here; now that I smashed it I can't find a single one
*sigh*