[Tech: Fuel pump relay?]

So does the 84' have one?  I don't have my bently
and I'm curious.  I've replaced the pump and filter
and cleaned my injectors (just for the hell of it).

And the #@$@#$@# car still dies on me every now and
then.  Although its not doing it as much.

If its rust and debris buildup in the fuel tank,
how much does it cost to have the tank replaced?

L Crawford